2017 Camp Grounded Bus
— PLEASE NOTE : If you are coming to session I, you will not be receiving a separate email with bus meet up locations. Please follow the instructions below and we will see you at camp! —
- 6:45 a.m. – 7:00 a.m: Meet at the corner of 18th St & Dolores St in San Francisco’s Mission District.
Please see map and directions to Dolores Park below.
- Have a Valid ID ready to show. Your I.D. is your ticket to get on the bus.
- The bus will leave promptly at 7:30 a.m. from Dolores Park.
- Any late arrivals will be left behind; don’t miss the bus. Please factor in transportation time. Arrive early, the bus will not be able to wait.
- Eat breakfast before you get on the bus.
- Bring a sack lunch, or you can purchase delicious food at the Camp Grounded Canteen. (Lunch is not provided during registration.)
RETURNING TO SF: Monday, May 22nd
- The bus will leave Camp Grounded around 2:00 – 3:00 pm PST. Please allow for 4.5 – 5 hours on your return ride home.
- We estimate an arrival time at Dolores Park between 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m
The Official 2017 Camp Bus
Want to ride to camp in style? Hop on the official Camp Grounded school bus! Expect sing-a-longs, face painting, snacks and getting to know your fellow campers en route to the woods. Buses depart from San Francisco early Friday Morning to ensure you have enough time to get to camp so you can get first dibs on your bunk-bed or tenting spot. Counselors, staff, or volunteers will be chaperoning you all the way to make sure all campers are happy campers.
The Camp Grounded bus leaves Dolores Park (the corner of 18th St & Dolores St) Friday morning at 7:30 a.m. and leaves camp Monday afternoon around 3 p.m. You will get back to Dolores Park between 7-9 p.m. depending on traffic and road conditions. If you have to catch a flight home, plan on flying back around midnight on Monday, or early morning Tuesday to play it safe.
Tickets are $90 round trip (and only available as round trip tickets).
**All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable unless given written permission by Camp Grounded Staff. Please email [email protected] for more information.
More about Dolores Park
Dolores Park is 4-5 Blocks from 16th St. Mission Bart Station in San Francisco. It’s centrally located in San Francisco. How far is it from places around the bay area?*
- 45 minute BART ride or 25 minute drive from SFO airport.
- 60 minute BART ride or 45 minute drive from OAK airport.
- 15 minute drive from Golden Gate Park
- 40 minute BART ride or 25 minute drive from Downtown Oakland
*Please google map your drive or commute to Dolores park because these times can change due to traffic and or time of day.
Session I: May 19-22, 2017, Session II: May 26-29, 2017